WHM comes with a free, pre-installed version of clamavconnector (Clam antivirus) that is not activated by default.
Activate it by following this procedure:
- Connect to your WHM interface as root.
- On the home page, click on the cPanel link (icon).
- Click on “Manage Plugins”.
- Select the box “Install and keep updated” in the corresponding section to clamavconnector.
- Click on save at the bottom of the page to confirm the installation.
WHM will then download the necessary packages for clamavconnector and will install it automatically, this may take a few minutes.
Once the installation has been completed, you will have a virus scan link in your cPanel interface.
Please go through the relevant screen captures:
That’s it !!!